Food Cost Controller - The Ned, New Opening
POSITION: Food Cost Controller
REPORTING TO: Hotel Finance DirectorROLE BASED: The Ned, Poultry, LondonHotel Overview
Originally a bank, the Grade-1 listed building has been developed and restored to hold 252 hotel bedrooms, twelve restaurants and bars, a member's club, a gym, Cowshed spa and two swimming pools, as well as six dedicated event spaces.The Role
To monitor and control all the ordering, issuing and stocks of Food in Restaurants, stores and fridges across the business. To manage the financial results ensuring best quality at maximum financial profit.What are we looking for:
To successfully fulfil this role you will have current or previous experience in a finance role in a busy, high-end environment. You will also have:
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Attention to Detail,
- Thoroughness, Organisation,
- Analytical skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Great customer service skills.
- To consistently deliver the very highest of standards to ensure the department and hotel is represented accordingly.
- Must have the ability to lead, multi-task, and make sound decisions in fast-paced environment;
- Have strong organisational and administration skills with close attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
- IT skills including experience of using Excel, Epos, and Purchasing system such as Micros, and Adeco.
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Annual staff events
- Discounted rates at The Ned
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
See descriptionRole: Food Cost Controller, The Ned - NEW OPENING (food cntrl) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.