Company: MORGAN CONSULTANCY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
My high profile and prestigious client is a multi award winning UK market leading FMCG/E-Commerce business based in central Liverpool.
This highly profitable successful business has maintained its strong growth trajectory based on unrelenting product and market channel innovation along with ongoing development of its first class business infrastructure in preparation for a Plc Stock Market listing within the next 12 month period.
This newly created role will suit a high quality technically strong and commercially adept Chartered Accountant (ACA/FCA) to operate as the "right hand" to the impressive CFO with strong exposure across the business including regular interface at Board level.
- Manage the annual and bi-annual Audit process in liaison with the company's Big 4 Auditors.
- Take ownership of the Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning process, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of robust reporting, analysis and presentation to the Board.
- Working closely with colleagues in both Commercial Finance and Group Finance to ensure optimal synergy and efficiency across the entire Finance function.
- Ongoing development and improvement of systems and processes, operating on a robust ERP business platform to ensure readiness for future Plc Audit and reporting requirements.
- Provide effective coaching and development of Finance team members to encourage and support their professional development.
- Main contact for range of professional bodies - Auditors, Tax, Bank, other professional advisors.
- Overall, to work closely with the CFO and fellow Senior Management colleagues to constantly "raise the bar" across the business to ensure the business is "match fit" to operate as an efficient and successful Plc company in the near future.
The CFO is keen to attract a high calibre national firm trained Chartered Accountant who is either:
- Currently a Senior Manager/Director in a leading Practice with experience of medium-large client (ideally including Plc) Audits.
- Alternatively, having already moved out into Industry/Commerce and now operating successfully in a similar medium-large company.
The successful candidate will need to clearly demonstrate the following personal attributes - combining high up to date technical ability along with astute business acumen, a confident and assured professional who possesses strong managerial and stakeholder liaison skills.
In return, my client offers a competitive starting salary package with strong Bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
Importantly, this new role also represents a great career opportunity to "make your mark" and enjoy strong progression in terms of the level and breadth of your responsibility within this highly regarded fast growing premium business.
Please send your CV in strictest confidence to Martin Morgan, the retained consultant. All relevant candidates as highlighted above can expect a prompt direct response.