An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Manages the strategic direction of the department to operate a world class call center while supporting a culture of “Ridiculously Nice Collections.” Participates in organizational strategic planning meetings and project execution
- Responsible for overall direction of medical debt collections. Develops individual and department goals and objectives. Collaborates with all department leaders to ensure a collective effort in supporting company goals and objectives
- Provides dynamic leadership to mentor, develop and guide leaders and teammates to support organizational growth and succession planning. Monitors staffing and forecasting for department to determine appropriate resource allocation
- Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals supporting evidence-based decision making. Recommends innovative approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and organization
- Facilitates and encourages effective departmental and cross-functional communication
- Supports and/or leads process improvements to achieve operational effectiveness resulting in higher client, consumer, and employee satisfaction
- Stays abreast of current and changes to legal/compliance requirements and government regulations affecting medical debt collections. Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Procures vendors and other partners, as necessary
- Leads and/or participates in a variety of staff meetings as well as organizational meetings and external training sessions and seminars as requested/needed
- Performs all duties above with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality
- All other duties as assigned
Our culture at Americollect is simple: have fun, work hard, demand improvement of yourself and your teammates, and respect others. These aren’t just words at Americollect. You’ll see this in action everyday. And you’ll be rewarded for it!
We offer competitive benefits including: insurance and flexible spending accounts (FSA), paid time off after only 30 days, retirement plans, casual dress code, flexible work schedules, and more. Americollect was named one of the best companies to work for in collections, nationwide every year since 2009!
Role: Director - Call Center
Apply for this job now.