We build and care about communities all across Texas. We are an employee-owned, multi-disciplined engineering consulting firm focused on regional and state surface transportation, complex public infrastructure, land development, and utility projects. We are driven with passion and expertise as a member of the communities in which we design.
Binkley & Barfield is seeking a talented, team-focused Engineer-in-Training for our Public Infrastructure team in our Houston office. Your technical knowledge, relationships, and team-focused approach will enhance our mission to listen and respond to our clients’ needs while earning their trust with quality engineering solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Engineer in Training certification (or earn within 6 months of hire)
- Proficient in Civil 3D CADD
- Experience with municipal infrastructure design including water; wastewater; storm drainage; stormwater pollution prevention plans; roadway paving, signing, and striping; and, water/sewer rehabilitation for public clients
- Perform civil engineering design calculations; develop construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates for municipal, land development and TxDOT projects.
- Work under the leadership and mentoring of licensed professional engineers, you will design roadway, drainage, utilities, and related public works projects.
- Maintain quality of work while meeting deadlines for multiple projects.
- Review and evaluate design and construction practices.
The Binkley & Barfield Family of Companies is an employee-owned, multi-disciplined engineering consulting firm with a focus on regional and state surface transportation, complex public infrastructure, and utility projects. We have built our practice around serving municipalities, special districts, counties and transportation agencies in Texas. We gain recognition from publications such as the Alfred P. Sloan Awards for Business, Houston Business Journal, and Engineering News Record, as we continue to enhance our flexible professional environment by providing our employees with work/life balance. To learn more visit #removed#
Role: Civil EIT
Apply for this job now.