Premier Education Group is adding to our Team of Professionals!
Premier Education Group is one of the largest privately-owned career and proprietary career school organizations in the United States. Currently, Premier offers professional career-focused education in accredited ground campuses in the Northeast and Florida.
Premier's Seacoast Career School in Sanford, ME is now accepting resumes for a qualified Admissions Representative!
Our Admissions Representatives are responsible for working with prospective students as they explore career and educational advancement. This encompasses every aspect of the process from the first phone call through starting school and graduating. The qualified candidate will have excellent communication, listening and customer service skills as well as a passion for helping individuals improve their lives through career education. The Admissions Representative must be able to demonstrate strong relationship building skills and a positive phone presence. The ability to work independently as well as in a team setting is also essential.
Job Requirements - Admissions Representative
- Be a self-starter, self motivated
- Act as first point of contact for all school inquiries
- Results oriented
- Be organized, a good time manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Great telephone skills
- Basic computer skills
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Strong desire to help others achieve their personal goals
- Enthusiastic and optimistic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Receptive to coaching and critical feedback
- Competitive and compassionate
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic
What We Offer
- Competitive salary structure
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K
Role: Admissions Representative
Apply for this job now.