Medical Customer Support Professionals
VOLT is currently seeking individuals within the downtown Orlando, FL area who have experience in the customer support, medical billing, coordinating, or training field. Individuals will be asked to perform a variety of duties related to software support. This position is a Full Time opportunity with an expanding team. Candidates who have relatable experience will be contacted first.
Description of Duties:
- Train new clients on Medical Billing Software
- Assist existing clients with troubleshooting
- Communicate effectively via telephone or video chat
- Software training or support
- Ability to work in an independent environment
- Basic customer service abilities required
- Must have a stable work history.
- Must be able to maintain company safety standards, and the ability to assist and cooperate with other departments.
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous front and back office experience is a plus
- Previous experience within medical billing, support and training
- Must be details oriented and resourceful
Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you will receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt is a world leader in the staffing industry, boasting over 60 years of experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions, please visit: # and to see more of our job postings, please visit: #
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Medical Customer Success Specialist
Apply for this job now.