Must be flexible on hours
SUMMARY: Our client is a leader in plastic manufacturing. They are known for having very low turnover and treating their employees very well while offering career growth potential. Experience with plastics is STRONGLY preferred (injection/blow molding deal) but manufacturing experience will be considered. As our client continues to expand and grow, they are seeking motivated techs to join their team! Currently, they are seeking quality maintenance techs, primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of a variety of production and building equipment, along with related work involved in maintaining the building. Must be well rounded and have a multi skilled maintenance background.
· Conducts regularly scheduled maintenance on equipment and machinery
· Diagnoses problems with equipment and repair/replace defective parts
· Supports and complies with safety and environmental guidelines
· Establish and maintain procedures for determining and meeting company and customer receipt and delivery commitments by handling materials, providing labor, and effective use of time
· Fabrication as needed
· Repair and maintain production and building equipment
· 3+ years of maintenance related experience in plastics preferred (any manufacturing will be considered). Ideal candidate will have injection molding or blow molding experience. Any manufacturing will be considered though.
· Maintain service plant switchgear.
· Experience with high school equipment and automated packaging equipment.
· Basic electrical experience is required.
· Strong welding and carpentry skills
· PLC troubleshooting experience is a plus.
· Basic manufacturing wiring experience
· Knowledge of blueprints, schematics, pneumatics, motors, hydraulics, electrical, etc.
Role: Maintenance Technician (plastics)
Apply for this job now.