Currently in need of Block & Brick Masons with 5+ years of commercial experience. Must be able to do the following:
1) Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs and levels.
2) Calculate angles and courses and determine vertical and horizontal alignment of courses.
3) Fasten or fuse brick or other building material to structure with wire clamps, anchor holes, torch, or cement.
4) Break or cut bricks, tiles, or blocks to size, using trowel edge, hammer, or power saw.
5) Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance.
6) Interpret blueprints and drawings to determine specifications and to calculate the materials required.
Must have valid ID, their own transportation to and from job site, must have tools. Dependability is a MUST.
Please contact to setup an interview
Role: Block & Brick Mason $1000 SIGNING BONUS!!!
Apply for this job now.