The Sam DeSanto Company is looking for qualified long term applicants to fill a service position. As a leader in the Hydronic industries we value an individual with good moral and ethical integrity who is punctual and self reliant. As a service apprentice you will be given the task to develop and enhance your mechanical aptitude with an array of opportunities.
You will have hands on training in the Repair, Startup, Troubleshooting and Service of:
Centrifugal Pumps & Packaged Pumping Systems
Domestic Water Booster Systems
Computerized Control Systems
· 40 hour work weeks (Generally M-F)
· Working Hours 6:00am to 2:00pm (you must be flexible and available for overtime if needed)
· Health Care & Dental available
· Paid Time off after 6 months
· 401K w/ Company Match Available
· Supplied with company uniform
· Ability to earn increased compensation leading to a company vehicle, phone, laptop, etc.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Valid US Driver's License (with a clean driving record)
· Ability to lift 50lbs
· flexibility with schedules and weekend hours
· Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
Like many small businesses SDCI started in the basement of the owner's home. Soon after, the Company moved to a small office in Rockville, MD and the first sales associate came on board. Sam's son Jeff came to work with the company full time in 1979 and was named President in 1992.
Today SDCI has 21 employees with offices in Rockville, MD and Richmond, VA. SDCI services the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia and Southern Delaware areas.
Role: SERVICE TECH - BOILERS - NO WEEKENDS OR ON-CALL!
Apply for this job now.