SCIENCE TEACHER IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START
Are you an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher who can be flexible and has excellent communication skills?
Do you have a passion for Science and the desire and the ability to share this successfully with young people?
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a Science teacher in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will be a Teacher of Science with either a Physics or Biology specialism, who may be required to teach A Level Physics or Biology, along with BTEC Level 3 Applied Science and/or GCSE Trilogy Combined Science.
About the Role
- Temporary to Permanent position teaching Science
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4
- Achieving daily rate between £125 -£180 per day
- There is an opportunity to make this position permanent for the ideal candidate
- You must have excellent knowledge of the Science curriculum.
- Be passionate about Science, instil a fascination in students with dynamic, creative learning experiences.
- Part of the growing Creative Education Trust
- A school where all students are encouraged to learn and succeed
- “Striving for success, focusing on learning”
- Have a core belief that the quality of teaching and learning is the single biggest factor in shaping how well students do at school
- Care deeply about the success of each and every one of their students and they demonstrate this by devoting a huge amount of time to every individual.
- They have an unwavering belief that all young people can excel in different aspects of school life irrespective of gender, ethnicity, class, beliefs, or any other personal circumstances.
- Teaching Key stages 3 upwards
- Daily rate of £125-£180
- Full time position
- Immediate start
Are you the right person to join the team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV or contact the Northants Secondary Branch for more information on 01604 376695.