Prepares cost estimates by analyzing proposals and requirements.
- Attend Prebid meetings
- Review and analyze mechanical plans and specifications
- Perform material take-offs
- Assemble detailed Estimates
- Calculating estimated man hours
- Interact with Owner/Contractors/Architects regarding clarification of design documents
- Identify risks
- Draft budgets and schedules
- Collaboration with Team
- Soliciting and tracking of Subcontractor Bids
- Assist with Change Pricing as needed
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Ability to understand and read construction plans and specifications
- Attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Flexibility and multitask oriented
- Excellent organization skills, accuracy and dependability.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- 2 Years Construction Management Education
Novium Group LLC is an Austin based general contracting agency, dedicated to providing exceptional building and design services.
Focusing on custom design, commercial & public remodeling, our firm is skilled with a full range of construction styles and services.
Role: Construction Estimator
Apply for this job now.