Looking for a candidate that will be taking calls from Engineers as they are in the process of completing live Drive Tests. The candidate will be responsible to assist the Engineers in the field by pulling any necessary data.
Example: Engineer Testing in the field may come across an error within the vehicle, and the candidate will be responsible to pull the data log and send it to the Engineer, to identify where the fault was.
- HIGH LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- CALL CENTER BACKGROUND A PLUS
- ONSTAR EXPERIENCE CALL CENTER PREFERRED
- TECHNICAL APTITUDE
- FLEXIBILITY WITH THE WORK SCHEDULE
• Assist Engineers and Suppliers with testing the OnStar Hardware/Software on inbound calls (all call types: Blue Button, Emergency, Collision Notification)
o Ability to answer calls in multiple Vehicle Validation environments - sometimes at the same time
• Assist Engineers and Suppliers with Advisor Initiated Outbound testing of the OnStar Hardware/Software
• Support Barrier Tests in all Vehicle Validation environments
• Support Ride Trips in all Vehicle Validation environments
• Work with Engineers and Suppliers (online and offline) to troubleshoot issues discovered during testing
• Technical support
o Database access (SQL Developer) to investigate issues, pull barrier test data, etc.
o Server access to pull logs for troubleshooting, barrier tests, etc.
o Jasper access for troubleshooting
RGBSI, a leader in the staffing industry, is dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients and employees. We are proud to be the primary staffing partner to top companies in the automotive, aerospace, IT, media & entertainment, sports, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading US companies.
Role: Assistant engineer (Blue Button, Emergency, Collision Notification)
Apply for this job now.