Headquartered in one of the most beautiful islands in the Atlantic, the CCS Group has been delivering complex information technology solutions into Bermuda, the Caribbean, North America and Europe for over 30 years. Since its inception CCS has maintained its competitive advantage by providing innovative, leading edge technologies with expert professional services and on-going support. CCS is looking for an enthusiastic IT professional to join it's CCS's Application Development Division in our Bermuda Office.
The Senior Consultant- Application Developer will help drive strategies and recommend industry best practices for Application Development solutions. Additionally, the Senior Consultant will assist the CCS Sales Team with solution designs, proposals, project scopes, project plans and overall presales functions. The successful candidate will also be expected to assume a senior role in the implementation of complex Application Development projects and hands on tools where necessary. Candidates must be comfortable working in diverse customer environments with a multitude of technologies related to CCS's Application Development portfolio.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
We are ideally seeking candidates that can relocate to Bermuda within a three (3) month time-frame.
CCS Group Limited offers and excellent and competitive compensation package that includes Base Salary and Commission Plan Targets, Major Medical Health and Dental benefits, Enrolment in our Pension Scheme, Annual Vacation and Sick Leave entitlements. Additionally, successful candidates will receive round trip airline travel to Bermuda from your initial place of recruitment, a settling in/relocation allowance, one-month accommodation, transportation and Company Cell phone.
Interested applicants should apply with CV and Professional References to: BAS Group of Companies HR Manager.
CCS Group Limited is a part of the BAS Group of Companies
- University degree or 8 years of experience in a similar consulting role;
- Demonstrated experience with project management and strong knowledge of common project management methodologies;
- Strong Microsoft Business Applications design, implementation and operational skills (specifically Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365);
- Strong Microsoft Productivity solutions design, implementation and operational skills (specifically Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Server 2013, 2016, 2019);
- Demonstrated experience in developing bespoke software and business solutions using the .NET Framework;
- Demonstrated experience in using Business Process Automation and Workflow Development tools;
- Demonstrated experience using third party add-ons to enhance SharePoint user experience (i.e. Document Management, Workflow, Project Management);
- Presents professionally with strong customer-facing skills and the ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers at all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Valid certifications within the Microsoft Business Applications and Productivity competencies would be considered advantageous
...Role: Senior Consultant- Application Development Job Type: Permanent, Full TimeLocation: Hamilton, Apply for this job now.