Well respected, top national law firm in search of a Senior Proposal Specialist for its New York Office. This role will work closely with partners and the Business Development team to create and present proposal for firm. In addition to developing RFP responses and proposal themes, The Senior Business Development specialist will be responsible for managing and mentoring Junior Specialists, and working closely with their international Pitch and Proposal team.
Senior Business Development Specialist responsibilities:
- Conduct research and gather relevant information regarding client needs and other relevant information from attorneys and other members of Business Development team
- Create and edit pitching materials, including credentials statements, pitch documents and responses to RFPs
- Analyze request documents to produce compliance requirements, instructions, evaluation criteria, and undertake other bid management tasks
- Develop bid plans and templates, collaborating with SMEs to produce proposal materials
- Assist attorneys in preparing for client meetings with talking points and proposal scripts
- Update materials and documents (biographies, templates, content) in the firm’s proposal management system and databases
The Ideal Senior Proposal Specialist will have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a law firm or professional services environment such as financial firms, law firms, architecture firms, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar Business Development role creating proposals and using project and pitch management tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Search firm specializes in recruiting for growing companies in California.
Role: Proposal Specialist
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.