Teaching Personnel are working exclusively with a Primary School in Northampton, we are looking for a Year 6 Teacher to take on a long term/permanent role.
The school is a 2 form entry so planning and marking will be shared with the other year 6 teacher - the school are looking for a forward thinking innovative teacher who can raise attainment. Duties will include delivery of KS2 framework during the class teacher PPA time, reporting back to the KS2 lead on progression and development and delegating to classroom support staff.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
- Experience and knowledge of KS2 Curriculum
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply for this role please send your CV through to #removed# or press apply today!