Field Solar Consultant
Sunrun is the leading player in the residential solar market. We provide homeowners a cleaner more affordable source of power, and an industry leading customer experience. We offer multiple zero down, and investment options to go solar, along with battery solutions. Sunrun’s Field Sales Specialist are expected to generate their own book of business, and will receive little to no company provide leads. Field Sales Specialists will also receive the highest per order commission, along with a modest base salary. In addition they will receive
*Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission
*80k-150k - total compensation depending on your individual performance
*Car allowance and gas paid/Medical, Dental, Vision and PTO
The Solar Consultant will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting and developing self-generated appointments
- Running in home consultations
- Providing an industry leading customer experience
Field Solar Consulatant's are also expected to run the Sunrun sales process consistently and to generate new Sunrun Families from self-generated activities. Sunrun will provide training and support.
The primary activities that drive success for a Field Solar Consultant are:
- Local Events:
- Field Sales Specialist can also source local community events and partnerships. Their Regional Sales Manager will provide basic training, along with a personalized landing page to support self-generated business.
- Outreach to Sunrun Customer Base:
- On a limited basis, and with Manager oversight, Field Sales Specialists can contact Sunrun existing customer base to check in on the health of the customer's system, and earn introductions to the customers friends and neighbors.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven track record of Outside Sales related experience, i
- In-home and/or solar sales experience a plus
- Great computer technology skills, Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience, MS office, and google apps such as Gmail etc.
- 80% local travel within your defined region,
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with indirect accountability to multiple stakeholders
See our #1 ranking here: #
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Sunrun is the nation’s largest dedicated residential solar provider, creating low-cost energy solutions that bring sustainable power to the people. Customers can choose from service plans that allow them to pay only for power—not panels—because Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the entire system, letting homeowners receive a low, locked-in rate each month.
Role: Outside Solar Sales - Robust Comp Plan, Bonuses and Benefits!
Apply for this job now.