Service Coordinator, £22,000 - £26,000 per annum,
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5:00pm
Busy, growing and expanding manufacturing company based in Ely
- Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the efficient running of the service department.
- You will be responsible for the organising of a team of technicians on a range of agricultural machinery, you will liaise between customers and technicians to ensure jobs are completed to time frames.
- A large part of this role will be understanding and managing customer's expectations whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- You will work with other internal departments in order to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction are upheld.
- You will be responsible for managing and organising out of hours callout when required and covering for the service manager in his absence
- Contacting customers to keep them up to date with engineers' progress, booking in services and running a team of engineers' daily activities.
- Resolving issues that arise regarding customer orders, engineering visits etc, avoiding escalation where possible.
- Assisting in raising purchase orders, quotations and checking invoices and delivery notes for incoming items.
- Processing engineers job cards to create and invoice to the end user using IT based systems and technology.
- Using dealer management systems and Excel to operate daily activities.
- Sharing the responsibility for answering incoming calls and ensuring they are directed to the relevant department.
- Being flexible with daily activities and working as a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT, confident using Microsoft office programmes to include, Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn and to use customer management systems (IBCOS Gold knowledge would be an advantage).
- Able to deal with confidential material with the relevant discretion.
- Multitask and work in a busy environment.
- Adapt to changing workload and be flexible to suit department needs.
- Self-motivated working within a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Confident to communicate and deal with Customers, Manufacturers and staff in a professional manner face to face, on the telephone, via emails or letters.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to #removed# with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable