Director of Operations
This is a multi-concept company operating in the full service, casual themed space.
Privately held, and based out of Roanoke Virginia with a terrific reputation for quality operations.
The Director of Operations will have senior level responsibility for multiple locations throughout the Roanoke, Virginia and Christiansburg Virginia area.
Ideally, experience at the AD/DO level, 5-7 locations, AUV $3M, full service, full bar.
This position will report directly to the CEO/Owner and have full operational responsibility from team development, P&L, compliance, sales and business development. The Director of Operations will be instrumental in grounding operations and positioning the company for growth.
The role is based out of Roanoke, in-state relocation will be offered as well as a comprehensive and attractive compensation package.
Base salary in the $125K range plus bonus and incentives.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality.
Please send resumes by return e mail. #removed#
As our Director of Operations you will be responsible for 5-7 locations throughout your market. The Area Director will be accountable for maintaining and increasing standards of customer service and also controlling the training and development of your staff. This is a stimulating job where you act as a role model, take full operational responsibility for your specific product lines and the credit for a job well done. The Area Director must be able to lead and develop people, build great teams, and think strategically. As the Area Director, you will be engaged in all aspects of generating a multi-million dollar company from building guest relationships to promoting local community involvement. You’ll architect techniques to meet up sales and revenue targets, and integrate our strategic blueprint. We have been searching for an Area Director with value-driven leadership who's prepared to make the choices essential to achieve excellent outcomes
- Competitive Salary
- Hands-On Training Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- In state relocation, $125k base
- The Director of operations is required to have multi-unit management experience of at least three years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Director of Operations
- Full-Service premium branded or fast casual experience a plus for the Director of Operations
- The Director of Operations must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Director of Operations must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
Apply Now - Director of Operations located in Roanoke, Virginia
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to #removed#
Role: Director of Operations (Relocation offered)
Apply for this job now.