Job DescriptionPosition: Administrative Assistant III
Location: Pico Rivera, CA
Contract Term: 5+ Months
Pay Rate: $23.32/hour
Schedule: 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Screenings: Background and drug screening prior to start date
- Under general supervision, performs general administrative and clerical functions including word processing or typing of letters, memoranda and forms, ordering supplies, maintaining files, answering telephones, scheduling appointments and conferences, making travel arrangements, greeting visitors, and sorting mail.
- Uses business applications software including spreadsheets, databases and presentation graphics, etc.
- Performs basic mathematical calculations and checks data for mathematical errors. Researches and compiles information and data for analysis.
- Creates graphs and spreadsheets.
- Checks and corrects reports and memoranda for grammatical and spelling errors.
- Composes correspondence and reports for supervisor's signature.
- May maintain budget, expense accounts and other financial records. Reconciles bills, cost reports and purchase orders.
- Operates copy and fax machines.
- Follows established safety procedures.
- Performs various other equivalent functions or lower grade functions as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous Administrative Experience required in a similar role. Must be a qualified typist (45-60 wpm).
- Must have knowledge of business application software including spreadsheets and databases.
- Knowledge of basic math and the ability to operate a calculator is required. Must be able to operate a computer and peripheral equipment for word processing.
- Must have solid computer experience, including word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, etc.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Role: Administrative Associate - 3
Location: Pico Rivera,
Apply for this job now.