We are looking for a full-time Physical Therapist for our Loop location as we continue to grow in the Chicagoland Market.
About the Organization:
Our emerging healthcare company is looking for strong leaders, those who thrive in a team environment and are driven to lead their patients, teammates, and clinic as a whole to success. In conjunction with delivering exceptional outcomes for traditional orthopedic Physical Therapy, Revolution offers a Physical therapy/Weight loss program. This program utilizes a scientific, physician approved solution for sustainable weight loss and overall fitness.
As a Physical Therapist, you would oversee the treatment of all patients and physician relationships. In addition, you would work closely with a team of Master’s Level Clinicians including: Exercise Physiologists, Licensed Dietitians, and Clinical Psychologists that assist both Physical Therapy and Weight Loss patients.
Job duties include:
- Evaluate both Physical Therapy and Weight Loss patients and develop a plan of care with associated goals including quantifiable physical and functional goals
- Provide assessments, treatments, instructions and other physical therapy and weight loss services
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to assure patient outcomes and productivity
- Prepare written/computer treatment documentation as required by the profession and the department, such as physician orders, evaluation results, treatment plans, progress notes, and such reports
- Establish and maintain physician contacts – inform physicians of our services, locations, quality patient care and philosophy
- Participate in analysis of trends for such referral sources and build marketing plan accordingly with assistance of Marketing Manager
- Build rapport within respective community in which clinic is located
- Build rapport with employees and support staff to assure confidence in leadership
- Oversee compliant practices at respective clinic
- Perform monthly analysis of facility statistics
- Uphold policies and procedures set forth by upper management
- Monthly calls with upper management to review key indicators
- Conduct interviews and hire qualified individuals for clinical, support, and administrative positions
- Oversee professional development and education
Education and Experience
- Masters or Doctorate Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current professional licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Illinois
- Minimum of 2 years as a practicing physical therapist
- Compensation/ Benefits
- Paid Time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Potential equity position
- Continuing education
- Long term disability
- Profit Sharing
Job Type: Full-time
- Physical Therapy: 2 years
Required license or certification:
We are a growing and innovative healthcare company that helps people in the Chicago area with their Physical Therapy and Weight Loss goals.
Role: Physical Therapist
Apply for this job now.