Are you an experienced Office Manager with experience with PQQs and O&M Manuals? Do you have strong knowledge of Health and Safety within construction? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An Office Manager is required for a leading Fire and Protection Company in the Construction sector based near High Wycombe. A salary of up to £35,000 is offered, depending on experience.
The role is an initial maternity cover on a fixed term contract basis for 12 months, with the potential to move into a permanent role.
You will have previous experience as a Document Controller for a construction company with experience processing PQQs and assisting with Health and Safety accreditations.
You will be responsible for completing Operations and Maintenance (O&M) manuals.
You will ideally also have some additional skills such as office management and credit control. The ideal candidate will have some experience in HR and dealing with HR situations, alternatively, you will have an interest to train and qualify for a L3 CIPD.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading Fire and Protection company based near High Wycombe.
The Office Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience as an Office Manager/Document Controller in the Construction Industry
- Knowledge of Fire Protection would be a huge advantage
- Experience with PQQs and O&Ms
- Experience with Credit Control
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH
- Any HR knowledge would be a huge advantage, or the willingness to train for a CIPD.
Commute from Amersham, Beaconsfield, Watford
Salary / Benefits
Up to £35,000 + benefits
- Free parking
- Relaxed office environment
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.