We are seeking a CNA/Office Staff to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions along with CNA duties for home health
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- CNA home health visits as needed
- On- Call
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- CNA certification
Since 2005, MedStaffers has provided in-home care across Pennsylvania. Over the years, we have expanded our programs to support Patient's independence and inclusion within their community. Making it count is what we do everyday. MedStaffers continuously raises the bar for the industry and has achieved unparalleled recognition by both patient's and employees. We are a proven leader for in-home medical and non-medical care. With our array of services that support continuity of care, MedStaffers is the total solution company.
Seeking Immediate hire. Benefits after 90 day probationary period.
Role: CNA/Office Staff
Apply for this job now.