The Warehouse associate play an important part in our customer service mission where they will have the primary and ultimate responsibility of prioritizing duties to include prioritizing and picking material orders to fill orders, loading and unloading product on delivery trucks and maintaining, handling and moving the physical inventory within the warehouse.
- Load and unload delivery trucks - requires physical moving/lifting of product weighing as much as 150 pounds.
- Designate and organize the warehouse stock by product line and by warehouse alignment that allows sufficient space for inventory.
- Compile and submit regular reports of damaged, old inventory, over and shortages of inventory, and return of products to vendors, etc.
- Effectively meet customer demands with a sense of urgency
- Prioritize and select inventory to fill orders and stage product of unloading/loading.
- Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc…)
- Assists in the inventory validation of incoming shipments from vendors or other warehouse/stores with accuracy as well as assist in periodic inventory counts.
- Participate and play a part of the team role and perform facility responsibilities to include custodial/housekeeping tasks and cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong verbal communication
- Professional Appearance
- Positive Attitude on display at all times
- Persistent and diligent attention to safety and detail
- Team player who is willing to put Team before Self
- A clean MVR with a clean driving record with an acceptable history of safe and responsible driving.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the demands of the customers needs.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships with conflict resolution
Since 1936, Treadmaxx® Tire Distributors has grown from a single Texaco service station location in Wooster, Ohio, to one of the nation's largest independent tire dealers. Recently celebrating our 81st year in business, Treadmaxx® Tire Distributors is looking for individuals with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit to join us in our continued growth and success.
Whether it is in Wholesale or at our Corporate office, individuals with high energy, great work ethic and a people-oriented mindset are sure to enjoy rewarding career development and growth within our company.
Role: Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.