Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35.00 - £42.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Job Title: Experienced Children's Social Worker
Location: Liverpool City Council
Rate of Pay: Up to £42 per hour, based on experience
About the Role:
We are looking for experienced social workers to join our Assessment, Permanence and Safeguarding teams. You will be working in a stable, permanent team manager and service manager group, and will be supported in your practice by your manager and receive regular reflective supervision. We offer a range of excellent training opportunities as well as opportunities for career development.
You will be working in Liverpool, which has a great range of support services including a Family Group Conference Service, family support workers within teams and an extensive Early Help Offer to support the children and families of our city and the work you do.
- Conducting assessments and safeguarding investigations
- Providing support and guidance to social workers
- Developing and delivering training
- Contributing to the development of policies and procedures
- An experienced social worker with at least 3 years post qualified experience and completed ASYE
- Experience in a similar role or team
- Clean, enhanced DBS
- SWE registered
- A car driver with access to a vehicle
- Hybrid working with an expectation of 3 days per week in the office
- An initial 6-month contract
- A 35-hour week
- A supportive team and manager
- Regular supervision.
- ICT Kit and support
If you are an experienced social worker who would like to join our journey at this exciting time for Liverpool, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!