Hours: (6am-2:30pm or 10am-6:30pm)
Pay Rate $16
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, this position is responsible for mounting and basic wiring of components with standard layouts/options, performs sub-assembly functions, and developing enhanced wiring skills under the direction of a more experienced Assembler.
• Read, interpret, and follow basic schematics, drawings and bills of material
• Operate hand tools, torque drivers, and pneumatic tools
• Perform repetitive line assembly and wiring operations on standard electrical assemblies or sub-assemblies
• Efficiently pick necessary components and materials for assembly
• Handle, lift and move material/inventory from stock location to assembly area
• Maintain understanding and control of inventory
• Use and understand computer programs and features
• Operate certified equipment after appropriate training
• Safety – Drive a Zero-Incident Safety Culture by demonstrating safe work practices, identifying potential safety risks and making recommendations to decrease hazards and remedy unsafe conditions
• Quality - Demonstrate a commitment toward meeting plant quality objectives and behaviors focused on meeting or exceeding customer expectations and requirements.
• Customer Service (Delivery) – Achieve and maintain required customer service levels
• Productivity (Cost) – Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting or exceeding productivity goals by focusing on meeting required production targets set forth
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• Must be able to lift and manipulate up to 35 pounds on a frequent basis
• Must be able to lift and handle up to 50 pounds using team lifting techniques on an occasional basis
• Must be able to work for 7 to 9 hours per day without sitting
PPE-Steel Toe Shoes
Who Are We?
We are a team of human resource experts who provide creative staffing solutions for clients, and career opportunities for associates. Our history of making successful connections between our clients and associates since 1997 has resulted in thousands of new jobs and new hires! We have proven to be successful across the full spectrum of employment solutions - from entry-level to professional, temporary to direct hire.
A Full Continuum of Solutions - that's what we deliver!
Our success comes from understanding and striving to meet the specific needs of the job seekers we serve, and delivering results through our value-driven approach. Our intense devotion to our industry, employees, and clients is why we're recognized as a leader in our industry.
Like we always say, it’s not who you know alone, it’s who we know together. We want to be your partner and help you meet your career goals.
Role: Assembly (147915) - Watertown, WI
Apply for this job now.