These are for 1st and 3rd shift. You will work 12 hour shifts, 2 days on and 2 days off. These positions are located in Fort Calhoun.
Pick Packer Duties and Responsibilities
In order to facilitate an efficient warehouse, a Pick Packer performs many different tasks. We analyzed job listings for Pick Packer in order to identify these core duties and responsibilities.
Pick Packers pick order tickets and process them by completing any required paperwork, locating items in the warehouse, moving them to the processing and shipping area and scanning their barcode. They use RF scanners to ensure that all orders and inventory are accurately tracked.
Pick Packers then pack orders and prepare them to be shipped. They must inspect the items to ensure that they’re not damaged or missing any parts, package them according to specifications and transport them carefully as needed to bring them to shipping facilities.
The Pick Packer maintains warehouse inventory by arranging boxes and making sure they’re stored in a way that they won’t be damaged. They also make sure to track all orders, packaging, and shipping in order to ensure inventory is accurately recorded. Finally, they’re often responsible for maintaining general cleanliness in the warehouse.
Pick Packer Skills
Pick Packers are detail-oriented problem solvers who can think quantitatively and notice defects and errors quickly. When problems arise, they must be able to act quickly and decisively. In order to be successful, the Pick Packer also has great communication skills and is able to work as a team member with a wide variety of people in the supply chain.
- Having basic mathematical abilities
- Demonstrating verbal and written communication skills
- Being proficient in basic computer applications
- Being able to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Add these to your Pick Packer toolbox and broaden your career options.
- RF scanner experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- Familiarity with shipping software
- Must pass a background check
At Crown Services our commitment to excellence is one of our most valuable assets. By being committed to a first class experience and the highest quality candidates, we ensure our clients with top talent and our candidates with top career opportunities.
We are a privately held, full-service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently, we operate in 12 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services!
Role: Picker / Packer
Location: Fort Calhoun,
Apply for this job now.