Product Manager (Product Owner Application Systems Platform Delivery Strategy Manager Client Data Services 3rd Party Vendor Client Channel Release Change Management Outsourcing Development Software Engineering Service Sales Marketing Finance Banking) required by our banking client in London.
You MUST have the following:
- Experience working in a Product Manager/Product Owner role, responsible for a single application or suite of applications
- Extensive experience managing in-house and 3rd party application providers and development teams (contract negotiation, management of service levels, release and change process, KPI's, SLA's etc)
- Experience establishing and improving governance, development and release processes with 3rd party or internal application development teams
- Strong ability to work with the business to understand their strategy and requirements, presenting them with solutions or proactively presenting proposals and roadmaps for applications
- Oversight and management of solution delivery by a 3rd party provider or in-house development team
The following is DESIRABLE:
- Experience working with applications used by Sales and Marketing teams (Dynamics SalesForce Documentum Mercury Huddle)
- Banking/financial services experience
- Risk and audit
- Management of client-facing applications
Role: Product Manager (Product Owner Application Support Engagement Manager Delivery Marketing Sales Development Software Engineering Finance Banking) required by our private banking client in London. You will be part of an IT department of 90 that provide IT services for 550 business users, all based in the UK. You will have a portfolio of 7-8 applications that are client facing or handle client data and documents, specifically used by the Sales and Marketing teams. The portfolio is entirely built and supported by external vendors, teams elsewhere in the UK banking group or teams outside the UK but in the same time zone.
You will be joining a newly formed team that will grow to 3-4 Product Managers reporting into the Head of Client Channels. The immediate objectives of the team include: implementing governance and procedures for changes in functionality and releases; understanding the requirements of the business and aligning the products to meet those needs; proposing new technology strategy and solutions to the business; updates to Microsoft Dynamics CRM suite including the addition of the marketing suite of products and a review of the current 3rd party collateral and document management systems that are being used.
Your role will be split into two halves. The majority of the focus will be to undertake a more product owner-focussed role, where you will take a proactive approach in assessing the needs of the business and developing strategies and solutions to ensure the applications meet these needs. It is unlikely that the application portfolio will need extending by number but functionality may need to be extended or improved. You will work closely with the marketing team of 20-30 people and will guide their ideas and requirements from a technical perspective. Part of your role will also be to undertake the role of an application delivery manager for your portfolio of applications. You will be responsible for liaising with the delivery teams of the applications, whether that be externally or internally, regarding performance issues, bugs and fixes, releases and future amendments/modifications to the existing applications. There is considerable work to be done here in terms of audit, risk and governance. Further, there needs to be a review of performance around service delivery and solution delivery.
Salary: £70k - 85k + 20-30% Bonus + 10% Non-Contributory Pension + Shares
Role: Product Manager Application Marketing Finance Banking London
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Apply for this job now.