Experienced ALN TA/Experienced Additional Learning Needs Teaching Assistant needed in Chepstow
Are you experienced in supporting children with Additional Learning Needs?
Are you able to work with a team of SEN support staff to assist the class teacher?
An outstanding school in Chepstow are looking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant who can provide an exceptional example to pupils through encouraging positive behaviour.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in supporting pupils with ALN
* Have a minimum of six months experience working within an educational setting
* Be able to provide targeted academic support to individuals requiring additional assistance
* Be confident leading intervention groups, delivering focused support for core subjects
* Work collaboratively with the class teacher to provide general classroom support for all pupils
* Provide an excellent example to pupils through encouraging positive behaviour
* Sound understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
TeacherActive can offer the successful TA/Teaching Assistant:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Jade on #removed# or email #removed#