Company: THE HEALTHCARE HUB UK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £19.66 per hour
Position: RGN/RMN (Registered Nurse qualified)
Salary: Up to £19.66 per hour with paid breaks
Hours: Full time & Part Time - Days & Nights Available
About the role:
Reporting in to the Deputy Manager and Home Manager, our Nurses are pivotal to the success of our homes. You'll help us deliver the highest quality person-centred care and work closely with our care teams. And like us, you'll always want to do the best you can and constantly look for ways to improve. You will:
- Write and implement person-centred care plans
- Maintain resident records, according to company policy and procedure, NMC guidelines and GDPR legislation
- Lead and supervise a team of care staff
- Carry out staff appraisals as per the company policy
- Mentor, coach and develop staff
- Ensure medication is administered and recorded correctly
- Help promote better quality of life and wellbeing by encouraging residents to take part in activities that interest them
- Maintain good professional relationships with external Multidisciplinary team
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN :
All you need to do is simply click apply.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / STAFF SE / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE / STUDENT NURSE / PERIPATETIC NURSE / RN / SISTER / WARD SISTER / WARD MANAGER / DEPUTY MANAGER / CLINICAL DEPUTY MANAGER / HOME MANAGER / CARE HOME MANAGER / CLINICAL LEAD / CSM / CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER / HEAD OF CARE