We have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Account Manager to join our site in Dartford!
Can you manage positive relationships between business and customers ensuring customers receive excellent service while gaining full understanding of their expectations?
Then we would love to hear from you!
This Internal Account Manager role involves working closely with the sector management team developing potential sales opportunities and maintaining strong long-term relationships with our customers, you will need to be focused, organised, tenacious, and driven by the achievement of closing sales and increasing profits with maximising our current portfolio of customers with a proactive approach.
Responsibilities of an Internal Account Manager:
- Maintain and support existing customer accounts and encourage growth by recommending solutions to our customers.
- Build a good rapport and develop strong relationships with decision makers to build trust, resulting in returning business.
- Work closely with supporting teams to increase margin and market share within dedicated/assigned key accounts, publishers, end users, and roster printers.
- Develop profitable sales, optimise shares of customers spends and maintain a portfolio of potential customers.
- Maintain and update CRM after each contact to provide accurate customer and market information for all other business functions to utilise.
- Manage the customer relationship to increase profitability and achieve targets in line with the company sales strategy.
- Negotiate with potential and existing customers to determine price structures, contract terms and payment conditions ensuring all outstanding debts are managed.
- The ability to proactively find solutions and an end result for the customers.
- Proactively engage in negotiations with potential and existing customers to determine price structures, contract terms and payment conditions.
- Interact with the credit control department to ensure payments are made within agreed terms and outstanding debts are managed.
This Internal Account Manager role would suit candidates with experience in the following areas: Account Managing, Sales, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Customer Service, Customer Support, Sales, Admin, IT Literate, Telephony, Negotiation, CRM, Order Processing, Forecasting, Pipeline, Outbound. Essential Skills
- Ability to quickly build customer rapport and establish relationships with all key contacts demonstrating good negotiation and communication skills.
- Understanding of customer base and marketplace - competitors, suppliers, customer activity / trends to enable you to positively influence.
- Flexible approach and ability to demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to work to set targets, deadlines and within time constraints.
- Proactively engage with other functions to ensure our service meets or exceeds our customer expectations.
- Use initiative and take responsibility for own actions and decision making.
Antalis is a global and market-leading distributor of paper, packaging, and visual communication products. In simple terms we source, purchase, store, sell, and deliver a range of the above products, and we are the biggest at what we do in Europe. Our Head Office is in Leicestershire, and we have a number of regional branches for our local teams. You probably touch our products most days without even knowing it.