We are seeking a Python developer with experience in investment banking to work for a leading banking client. Candidates must be open to travel and relocation to be considered for this role.
· Help in enhancing and maintaining our Python-based framework
· Identify problems and create solutions addressing speed, scale, quality and usability
· Development, bug fixing and managing new application modules
· Candidates must be open to relocation (anywhere in the US)
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Engineering is preferred, or related qualifying experience.
· Solid experience and knowledge in Python development and concepts is a must.
· Solid experience and knowledge in C++ development and concepts is a must.
· Strong experience and understanding of object-oriented concepts
· Prior experience in investment banking industry is highly preferred
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Analytical skills
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
Role: Associate-Level Python Developer
Apply for this job now.