Responsibility Level : Perform shift related employee relocation and conference room reconfiguration assignments.
1. Assist in the coordination of the employee move relocation schedule utilizing established software programs provided.
2. Distribute and perform all assigned move relocation material deliveries as scheduled.
3. Assure all employee moves related issues are completed as scheduled using established methods.
4. Document and close all assignments utilizing established work order system.
5. Track and inventory move equipment and supplies.
6. Determine needed repairs and replacements by conducting periodic inspections.
7. Assist in the coordination of daily training room schedule utilizing established software programs provided.
8. Perform scheduled training room reconfiguration assignments.
9. Ability to effectively respond to all short notice requests.
10. Assist other teams with corporate sponsored special events as needed.
11. Must be a team player committed to working in a safe manner.
12. Willingly performs any miscellaneous duties as requested.
13. Commitment to seek methods of continuous work improvements.
14. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
15. Adhere to all company standards.
Skills / Qualifications: Knowledge of basic computer skills. Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management. Must be organized, versatile and able to handle emergency situations exercising troubleshooting skills in a responsive manner.
Shift: Monday thru Friday, 11Am until 7:30PM
Since 1987, Synerfac has served three groups: our clients, our candidates and our staff. We treat all three with equal importance, because we recognize the synergy of success: when one group succeeds, we all succeed.
Synerfac is in the business of providing opportunity and adding value. We strive to create extraordinary experiences:
For our Clients : We provide staffing services that enable them to focus on their core competencies which will add value to their businesses.
For our Employees We provide permanent and temporary assignments that complement their job skills and experience while providing professional and financial rewards.
For our Staff : We provide careers that are balanced, uplifting and carry the highest rewards by continually improving our business process.
Our goal is to enhance the lives and enterprises of all those we touch to make them better off for having known us
Role: AV Technician
Apply for this job now.