There are three primary functions of our Cloud Command Center (C3):
- to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance
- to provision customer environments in Public/Private clouds
- to provide support services for Customers and Internal teams
These result in a highly diverse range of duties for the C3 - our team is required to ensure they are fulfilled in a timely, cooperative and professional manner. As a Help Desk Technician, you will interact frequently with end users, 3rd party support and vendors, and your internal escalation teams. We also work very closely with the Professional Services Engineering and Architecture teams and as such need to develop a good all around understanding of systems and networks. Diligence and attention to detail are also key skills along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately.
We do not expect you to have all the required knowledge when you join us as many of these skills can be picked up through experience in the job, but those who do need to learn new skills must be prepared to spend time doing suitable research to ensure their grounding is thorough and properly understood.
Importantly, our Help Desk Technicians must have a passion for working with end users; they must be eager and quick to learn, be clear communicators and must be able to use their initiative to tackle a broad range of problems.
- Provide onsite support for customers on a wide range of incidents.
- Facilitate escalations for cases to Internal Team and/or 3rd Party Vendors for unresolved cases.
- Manage Incident Queues and Resolve Cases within SLA Guidelines
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on Eplexity or Customer systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Assessing the extent and complexity of computer and network problems and providing answers to computer and network questions.
- Installing, repairing, upgrading, and testing computer and network hardware and software.
- Clear and regular follow up communication with clients and project stakeholders.
- Detailed documentation of work and maintenance of Wiki (for C3) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Evening shift from 12am to 9am
- Very strong working knowledge of Windows Server environments including Windows 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Office 365, desktop operating systems (Windows and/or Mac), VPN technologies, LAN/WAN network topologies, Anti-virus solutions, firewall technologies, and familiarity with MS Windows Server operating systems.
- Proficiency in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Powershell Administration
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills and understanding of TCP/IP and networking technologies
- Microsoft Certification MCSA, MCSE, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMWare
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Certifications will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Robust On Job Training and Skills Development
Generous Paid Vacation and Holidays
Full Health and Dental Plan
Excellent Work Environment
$12/hr - $15/hr
Role: Help Desk Technician - Cloud Command Center
Apply for this job now.