Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: Approx. 8am - 4pm
Pay Rate: National Minimum Wage
Winner Education are currently recruiting enthusiastic and welcoming temporary Office Administrators to work in a variety of Primary Schools in Coventry. This will be on a temporary basis, for between anything from 2 weeks to 9 months. The position is to start as soon as possible.
The successful Office Administrator will have at least 1 years' experience, as well as working with SIMS school administrative program.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact on reception - answering and making phone calls
- Typing letters and minutes during meetings
- Inputting details onto SIMS
- Filing, faxing and photocopying
- Dealing with visitors into the school
- Complete general administrative and receptionist duties
- Work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks to support the school secretary and business manager
You must have school administrative experience to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply! Alternatively, if you know anyone that would be interested, please contact Natalie Riddell at Winner Education. You could earn yourself up to £100 referral fee - terms and conditions apply.
Please note, your application is subject to two relevant references and an enhanced DBS check.