Domestic Gas Engineer
£35,000 - £37,400 + SOR's + Van + fuel card + uniform + tablet + phone + tools + overtime
Areas covered - Dorking (RH4/RH5)
Are you a Domestic Gas Engineer? looking for a new opportunity to join a well-established company that offer long-term security, training and internal progression. Due to recent growth our client are looking for experienced, Gas Safe registered engineers to join our expanding team.
Our client being a well-established Mechanical gas contractor with over 50 years of experience. The company specialise in delivering Gas Servicing, Maintenance and Repairs to domestic and commercial properties. Currently serving over 15 Local Authorities and Housing Associations across London and the South of England.
Duties of the gas engineer will include:
* Carrying out minor works arising from safety tests/servicing.
* Undertaking boiler fitting and carcass replacement/updating.
* Working in domestic/ social housing sectors.
* Issuing appropriate safety certificate to tenants and office and/or requesting follow-on works.
* Issuing appropriate safety certificate to tenants and office and/or requesting follow-on works
The Gas Engineer must have:
* Gas Safe qualification (CCN1)
* Qualifications including HTR1 (Can be obtained after the interview process), CKR1, WAT1, CEN1, CPA1, MET1 are required for this position.
* Full UK Driver's Licence
* Have a flexible approach to working out of hours (call outs)
If you would like to apply for this position please contact #removed# or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the position.