Junior Marketing Assistant
Valiant Marketing Group is an innovative company that is transforming the marketing & advertising industry.Valiant was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Our goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. Our success and rapid growth has set new industry standards in customer acquisition and retention.
We are actively seeking entry level professionals for our advertising & marketing teams for special events! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a senior management role. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
Training will be provided in the following areas:
- Marketing and Sales
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Entry Level Management
- Customer Service
- Promotional Events
The Junior Marketing Assistant is a vital member of the sales team and is responsible to ensure a successful sales process. The position is considered to be entry level and full paid training is provided.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly quotas for sales and future business prospects
- Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
- Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
- Potentially help manage and oversee a campaign and team of associates
- This position will have the opportunity to advance into an Account Executive role
- Team management
- Campaign coordination and management
- Retail Marketing and Sales
- Training and development of your colleagues
- Entry Level Management
- Promotional Sales
- Public Relations
Experience gained at this firm is unparalleled due to a specific management training program complete with assigned personal mentors. All positions are considered to be entry level at the start of the program, and upon completion will be considered for Account Executive roles.
- College degree preferred or in the process of completion
- 1-2 years experience in customer service, sales and / or marketing
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, deadline drive environment
- Comfortable in speaking in large groups / strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with others and foster a positive company and brand image
- Demonstrated team management and leadership ability is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills and strong communication (written and verbal)
Valiant Marketing Group is a growth-focused marketing and consulting services firm that offers campaigns based on an innovative form of experiential marketing. This approach spreads the word about the brands we represent in a faster and more efficient manner than conventional media, such as television and Internet advertising. Our team of brand ambassadors creates carefully-planned strategies based on the latest research. As a result, we effectively reach consumers with highly-targeted messaging, helping companies large and small grow their reach.
To meet our ambitious goals, we rely on a top-notch team of dedicated marketing executives who strive for excellence in all they do. To this end, we invest heavily in their professional development. We provide state-of-the art resources and training for each member of our team. We encourage ongoing coaching, recognition of high-performers, and we instill the belief that hard work yields amazing dividends. By doing so, we ensure your marketing campaign outperforms anything offered by our competitors.
Role: Junior Marketing Assistant - Entry Level Marketing
Location: Huntington Beach,
Apply for this job now.