Primary Teaching Assistants Needed Now For Immediate starts
Flexible Working Pattern
Immediate Start Available
We are seeking to appoint at least 3 talented teaching assistants to join a primary team in the centre of Derby and the Derbyshire areas. You must have 6 months' prior experience in a primary setting. You will be given assignments across the region to work in lots of different schools on a day to day and short term basis.
The roles are varied and would definitely suit people who are not looking for set hours and would like a flexible work pattern.
A positive and flexible approach is essential. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviour for learning. Above all you must have good classroom management skills and a positive can do attitude.
The successful candidate will have to have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience as Teaching Assistant within a primary setting.
- NVQ LV2/3 in Primary Education or equivalent.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay.
- Working in a rewarding environment.
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated Consultant working to support your every step of the way with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge.
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme '
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact:
Louis - Derby Primary Resourcer for TeacherActive
0115 824 1888 or email louis at #removed#