For more than 40 years Peach State Truck Centers has grown into one of the largest commercial truck dealer groups in the United States. With unmatched customer service, value added solutions and dealerships conveniently located throughout Georgia and Alabama, we are here to serve you and all your commercial truck needs.
Peach State Trucks is currently looking for Sales Coordinator to work in our Norcross, Georgia location.
Position Summary -
Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information. Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material. Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Create and process invoices for all new and used truck sales
- Order supplies as necessary to maintain work flow
- File new and used truck documents in Company filing system
- Review and analyze sales reports
- Interact with auditors and support Inventory Control Specialists during floor plan audits
- Support Company Accounting Department requests for invoicing documentation
- Provide customer assistance as necessary
- Work with store/location General Managers and Sales Managers to improve work flow process
- Attend Store/Location meetings
- Act as help/support for Sales Team on CRM questions
- Coordinate Pre-Delivery (PDI) and Department of Transportation (DOT) inspections
- Track stock and customer vehicles on order and keep the Sales Department updated
- Initiate and process stock truck concessions with Daimler Trucks North America and Ford
- Report retail sales to Ford and Daimler
- Prepare and process all new and used truck sales transaction documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. / B.S.) from a fully accredited four-year college or university and Minimum of two years related experience and/or training
An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Working knowledge of automotive title and license requirements for IRP, GA, and AL.
- Must have ability to read, interpret, and explain sales and inventory reports
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with CDK and Sales Overdrive preferred
- Pay close attention to detail
- Possess strong organizational skills Communicate clearly and effectively
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Work well with a team
- Must have the ability to balance several tasks at one time
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet required deadlines
Peach State Truck Centers is the holding company for the largest group of Freightliner dealerships in the southeast. We have opportunities in Service, Sales, Parts, Distribution and Corporate Support roles. We have 11 locations in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area, Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
We believe in delivering Service, Solutions and Success (3S) to both our customers and our team members.
Our people are the best in the industry and they work hard every day to make 3S a reality.
When you add Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline every day, (PRIDe) and combine these with 3S incredible things happen. Come and see for yourself!
Role: Sales Coordinator
Apply for this job now.