PMP Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operative workers in Didcot, OX11 7PL.
To secure your place on an induction, please apply within and you will receive confirmation email.
The induction will last about 3 hours. If you complete the induction there is a guaranteed start for you.
Please bring your passport or full birth certificate, proof of national insurance number, bank details and safety boots.
As a Warehouse Operative in December you will be paid:
- £8.33 per hour (days Monday to Friday)
- £8.83 per hour (days Saturday, Sunday)
- £9.33 per hour (nights)
Duties as a Warehouse Operative:
- In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
- Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
- Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
- Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly to customer standard
- General duties as required
The work is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature
You do not need any previous experience as full training will be given.
There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
Warehouse Operative shift times:
- 6am to 6pm
- 6am to 2:45pm
- 8am to 4:45pm
- 9.30am to 2:30pm
- 6pm to 6am
- 10pm to 6am.
Pay is regardless of age, must be 18 or over years old.
We are flexible in the number of shifts you want to take!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Warehouse Operative
Apply for this job now.