Medical Value Assessment Specialist AP8627777 AM
Contract Position - Possible Right to Hire
· Execution of health economics and outcomes research strategies to support the worldwide launch and reimbursement of products across a range of disease areas.
· Through key leadership and partnership across cross-functional teams, the job holder embeds global HEOR strategy into broader disease area and clinical development strategies.
· This collaboration builds strategies to demonstrate and differentiate the value proposition and corresponding scientific evidence of the client’s products for payers, patients, clinical institutions and other key influencers.
· Provides thought leadership to Market Access, Clinical Development and Commercial teams as well as regions and countries.
· 3-6 years prior experience in HEOR or Market Access in the biopharmaceutical/pharmaceutical industry
· Thorough understanding of the field of Health Technology Assessment at a global level and experience of successful negotiations through the HTA processes
· Understanding of the global market access landscape and the US health care environment
· Knowledge of the drug development and commercialization process
· Recognized as a strong leader with a proven track record of effectively managing, influencing and developing people including those who are not direct reports: demonstrated ability to lead and deliver results in a matrix environment, and solve complex issues that cross multiple stakeholders
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of effectiveness as a team player; excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
· Excellent project leader who can effectively manage multiple competing priorities to completion
· Global mindset and ability to work with multicultural teams
· PhD or equivalent combination of education and experience
· DRUG DEVELOPMENT
· PRESENTATION SKILLS
· THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
· VALUE PROPOSITION
Minimum Degree Required:
· Master's Degree
ADPI, LLC Premier IT Staffing Company dealing with LARGE Direct Clients Only.
Role: Medical Value Assessment Specialist AP8627777 AM
Apply for this job now.