Key Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all aspects of the interview process, including interview scheduling, phone screening, and candidate selection
- Coordinate and manage the offer letter process and pre-employment activities, including conducting background checks
- Coordinate and participate in networking and recruiting events
- Develop and maintain networking relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, industry organizations, employees and colleagues to help identify and source qualified talent
- Direct-source applicants from competition in both retail and non-retail environments
- Develop creative recruitment solutions if the account/region is experiencing difficulties in attracting the appropriate level and quality of staff
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws
- Bilingual a plus English/Spanish
- Performs other related duties as required
- Act as backup to other HR personnel as needed and assist with special department projects as needed.
- 1-3 years of Human Resources and Recruiting experience in a multi-state environment
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Requires an efficient, detailed-oriented person who can be responsive in a deadline and results driven environment
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision and be able to respond effectively to completing priorities
- Requires exceptional communication skills including written and verbal skills to interface effectively with executives and all levels of staff
- Possesses a strong level of discretion to manage highly confidential information
- Strong judgment is required to manage completing priorities and to understand the scope and urgency of requests
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with particular strength in MS Word and Excel
Ashley Furniture HomeStore is the number one selling furniture brand in North and South America with more than 500 stores world-wide and the number one furniture and bedding retailer in the US. Ashley Furniture HomeStores exclusively offer style, quality and value at price points by exclusively offering the Ashley furniture line up to our valued guests. The Dufresne Spencer Group (DSG) is the fastest growing Ashley Furniture HomeStore lincensee with 38 stores across 9 states! Ashley Furniture Industries, the licensor of Ashley Furniture HomeStores, provides a full service approach to their products, with in-house design, manufacturing and transportation to offer customers value and quality.
Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist - Contract Recruiter
Apply for this job now.