Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider and we are currently seeking a Building Services Engineer to join the team at one of our Fitness and Wellbeing Centres.
This role will have responsibility for managing a viable and effective preventative maintenance programme for the whole site, including the building shell and surrounding grounds as well as ensuring that all maintenance problems and queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with company policies, procedures and current health and safety legislation.
- Assist in the completion of all monthly PPM jobs
- Complete all Building Services daily/weekly checklists
- Manage and complete all reactive calls within a realistic and reasonable timeframe
- Understand COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations and guidelines
- Assist with the ownership and management of all Health and Safety Management System folders
- Carry out all Pool maintenance and complete regular pool/spa testing whilst on shift and complete fabric based tasks
- Receive and take delivery of all pool chemicals in a safe manner and stored in the correct bunding
- Maintain a positive, productive working relationship with all other staff
- Assist the Operations Manager in the prioritisation of health & safety management in the Building Services area, ensuring policies, risk assessments and safe systems of work are in place
- Ensure checking and inspection processes are completed as required and deviations are promptly actioned.
- Proactively flag any health and safety concerns to the General Manager and Nuffield Health Operations Manager
You will require as many of the attributes below:
Previous experience working within a maintenance facility role
- 3 Day ISRM Pool Plant room qualification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent customer service and organisation skills
- Team player, committed to providing a service ethos
- A qualification in either electrical or HVAC
- IOSHH Qualification
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free gym clubs, private healthcare, pension scheme and generous annual leave. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Competitive, dependent on experience
Location - Guildford
Full time, 40 hours a week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates. We may change the closing date if we receive a high number of responses for this role.
Role: Building Services Engineer
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Location: Guildford, South East England, South East England
Apply for this job now.