Company: NHS PROFESSIONALS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25.58 - £39.19 per hour
Job Title and Grade:?Registered Nurse - Acute (Band 5)
Pay Rates:?£25.58 - £39.19 incl. Holiday Pay
NHS Professionals are actively recruiting for the following specialities across the Somerset area.
- General Nursing
- Surgical & Medical wards
Our client is on a mission to deliver outstanding care through a culture of listening, learning and continuous improvement.
The way that they work, and their vision is underpinned by their values - Outstanding care, Working together, Listening, and leading. Their latest CQC report rated the Trust "Good".
You'll have a minimum of 6 months Registered General Nurse paid experience at Band 5 level or above within a UK hospital / Hospice in the last 2 years and hold an active registration with NMC.
Experience required for the role:
- You'll have a minimum of 6 months Registered General Nurse paid experience at Band 5 level or above within a UK (Private or NHS) hospital in the last 2 years and hold an active registration with NMC.
Various opportunities available across the below locations:
- Burnham on sea
- Shepton Mallet
- South Petherton
Benefits you'll receive from NHS Professionals:
- Paid holiday as you build your allowance for every shift worked
- Early visibility of shifts to allow you to plan your diary in advance
- Variety of wards and areas to work or gain experience in
- Flexibility to suit you
- Work this week, get paid next week
- Choice of shifts at over 50 NHS Trusts in England without registering at multiple Trusts
Register today for various flexible shifts up to 8 weeks in advance, for more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply hit apply now or get in touch with The Recruitment Team on option 2 to discuss in more detail.
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.