A concrete company in Indianapolis is seeking an Operations Manager to join the team. The Operations Manager works closely with multiple project teams and provides operational support to ensure a positive outcome for the project. This is an exciting and challenging role.
Key Responsibilities for an Operations Manager:
- Responsible for the supervision, direction, communication, and development of the project team.
- Engaged in developing an overall project plan and sets expectations for the project team.
- Takes ownership of the project information and is able to deliver project status to appropriate parties.
- Validates project status and makes recommendations to ensure that execution goals are met.
- Directs and aligns manpower resources to meet execution goals.
- Makes sure that the project team is following the defined processes and that individuals are acting per their role and responsibility.
- Maintains customer relationship by staying engaged with the customer throughout the project.
- Communicates with customer management to resolve any conflicts or issues that arise throughout the phases of the project.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Concrete experience preferred.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on commercial/ industrial.
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects in excess of 1 million dollars.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Engineering required, or 8+ years of progressive experience in construction project management.
Role: Concrete Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.