One of our clients needs to fill 10 Personnel Assistant positions - ideal candidates will start in November 2018. These are full-time positions with benefits. Only LOCAL candidates to the Bloomington area will be considered.
- Receive, inventory, and distribute incoming mail/packages;
- Collect, sort, stamp, and label outgoing mail/packages;
- Send out calendar invites to meeting/conference attendees;
- Arrange conference room and teleconferences as needed for events with assistance from additional Administrative Staff;
- Package and utilize UPS to send materials to department offices;
- Assist with the creation of Powerpoint presentations;
- Conduct inventory of office equipment & supplies;
- Assist with other administrative and logistical functions, arranging furniture, inventory; and
- Respond to EEO, FOIA, Privacy requests.
- U.S. Citizen (to obtain a government clearance);
- 2 years verifiable work experience;
- MS Office Proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to problem-solve & demonstrate analytical skills; and
- Ability to handle multiple repetitive tasks & works well with others.
[NOTE: This is not an all-inclusive list of the Job Responsibilities.]
daRosa Talent provides full-cycle recruiting & onboarding for a variety of industries such as technology, creative, education & community-oriented organizations. We harness the power of new media to capture top talent for positions that meet immediate business needs.
We are a husband/wife team with over 25 years of full-cycle recruiting experience. He was a CSM in the Army and spent the last 10 years of his career in recruiting. She is an academic who's given presentations & workshops on 3 continents on diversity & career transitioning and is a published author. Together they will find the RIGHT candidate for your tough-to-fill positions.
Role: Personnel Assistant
Apply for this job now.