Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you will also be entitled to a range of benefits including:
- Yearly bonus based on performance, plus access to a monthly commission scheme.
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Access to our benefits platform that offers high street discounts and deals.
- Starting holiday entitlement of 24 days plus bank holidays
- Additional days leave per year to volunteer.
- Life Assurance at 4x's your basic salary
The Permanent Recruitment Consultant Role
Working as part of our established and successful team within our Huntingdon permanent hub, you will be responsible for:
- Actively targeting key prospective customers; through a variety of sales activities including cold calling, marketing, sales pitches and presentations.
- Maintaining a positive rapport and working relationship with both clients and customers.
- Sourcing candidates via job board applications, searching and headhunting. You will be passionate about people and be able to effectively match the right person to the right job.
- Completing regular review meetings with clients, demonstrating business insight, understanding client's operations, challenges and requirements.
- Understanding the local labour market and industry sector, communicating potential impacts.
Who are we looking for?
- Ability to identify and utilise every business opportunity.
- A proven track record of sales performance, with the ability to achieve against targets.
- You will be a strong negotiator, with a passionate, charismatic, driven and can-do attitude.
- You will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Ability to analyse data and information, to support in making decisions or taking actions.
- You will have strong time management, the ability to prioritise workloads and adapt to changing demands.
- This role will require travel, so access to a car and a UK driving license is essential, this role will offer free car parking onsite.
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.