We are looking for confident Support Workers with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week, mixture of days and nights (between 7:30am - 8pm and 7:30pm - 8:00am), making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Cygnet Hospital Maidstone, on Roseacre Ward.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our state-of-the-art, 63 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone.
You will be working on Roseacre Ward which is a 16 bed personality disorder service for women. The Ward is designed to a Tier 4 specification but commissioned by CCGs and, building on the expertise of the other personality disorder services within the Cygnet Health Care portfolio, it further complements our comprehensive national network of specialist services for women with this diagnosis.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free parking and free meals whilst on site
- NHS Discount and the Blue Light Card
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.