This global materials technology company is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician to assist in the safe installation and maintenance of equipment and machinery used in operations. This is a first shift position working 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Electrical maintenance for mixing, blending, electronic meters, and tank level indicator systems
· Good knowledge and maintenance of installed PLC systems
· Rebuild, repair, and maintain pneumatic and hydraulic pumps
· Pneumatic, hydraulic, and engine repair and maintenance
· Cutting using plasma cutters, hand tools, and torches for project installation, remodeling, and maintenance
· Troubleshoot and repair problems with electrical machinery and equipment
· Lead electrical maintenance tasks, projects, and guide the other maintenance team members in the execution of these projects
· Assist in project installations or replacement projects
· Be committed to the safety and health of yourself and others and to a clean environment
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED
· Three years’ related maintenance experience and/or training is required
· Strong industrial plumbing and electrical skills with the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform installations
· Must have knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, and hydraulic pump repair
· Must have basic Mig Welding skills
· Must have data entry and computer skills
· Must have excellent verbal and written communicate skills
· Must have a strong sense of responsibility, integrity, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, and follow all safety policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4374.
With over 30 years experience in Greater Cleveland and thousands of people employed successfully each year, Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. When you apply online, we'll review your work skills and location preferences within 24 hours. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange for a personal interview, and our personnel supervisors will work with you to find the perfect assignment.
The Area Temps Advantage
Every year we match thousands of quality employees with rewarding office, industrial, professional, technical and skilled trades opportunities.
City Search Applicant Network:
Our interactive centralized network links our three branch locations, providing unprecedented access to over 80,000 personally interviewed and performance-rated applicants. Clients are guaranteed the best candidates - and job seekers have access to the best opportunities - in the Greater Cleveland area.
We assess our candidates with skill-specific interviewing, online skills testing, as well as internal and client-generated performance ratings. Employees with the highest ratings are considered first for available assignments.
On-site visits help our account representatives create solutions that are specifically tailored to each client company's needs. And our staffing supervisors have personally met, interviewed and evaluated every candidate we refer.
From customized orientation and training videos, to our unconditional guarantee, to free computer software testing and training, we go the extra mile to deliver outstanding value.
Our staff continually participates in formal and on-the-job training, as well as continuing education, to improve the results we deliver.
Role: Industrial Maintenance Technician - MZ
Apply for this job now.