DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team.
CDL-A Drivers needed for local weekend runs!
Saturday and Sunday day and afternoon shifts
- $17.00-$19.00 per hr.
- Dedicated or Casual work available!
- Touch Freight and no touch freight available!
- Steady long term every weekend positions available
- Local Home Every Day
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
One (1) Year of verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience
CDL-A license in the State of Michigan
Minimum 21 years of Age
Current DOT Medical Card
Class A Driver Requirements:
- You must have a valid CDL Class A in the state of Michigan with a minimum of 9 to 10 months of recent Tractor Trailer verifiable driving experience in the past year
- Must be able to back up into tight spaces
- Must be able to operate a manual and automatic transmission
- No more than 2 moving violations and/ or accidents in the last 36 months (citations or convictions)
- No previous history of suspension, revocation, or cancellation of driving privileges as a result of moving violations or vehicular accidents within the previous 5 years
- No Felony convictions (or pending charges) in the last 10 years
- 23 years of age
- Possess a VALID DOT Medical Card
- Meet all FMCSA requirements
For immediate consideration and to get more info:
- Visit our office, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm: 15340 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48126
- Visit our website and apply online at #removed#
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of his or her employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Key words: CDL A, Class A, Truck Driver, Trucking, Driving, CDL Truck Driver, local driving, Regional
DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking a support specialist to join our team. We are a Third Party Logistics Service partnering with 1000 customers with LOCAL, HOME DAILY positions available. We have all shifts, commodities & types of equipment as well as full time & part time positions available.
Role: Truck Drivers CDL-A - Weekends
Apply for this job now.