The Client Success Manager position will serve as primary lead for our clients and will own the client experience and retention. This leadership role will collaborate with sales staff and advise our existing clients on how best to leverage current and emerging solutions to meet their business objectives. Individuals on this team will possess product and services expertise and will collaborate with sales executives to identify opportunities and effectively deliver on solutions to best suit our clients’ business needs and maximize their return on investment. They will be responsible for the ongoing management of the client relationships, including accountability for retention in collaboration with backend support resources as required. Key success measures for this role will be client satisfaction, revenue and account retention.
· Must have 5+ years of client service/account management experience in a leadership role.
· Strong proficiency in client relationship management, and ability to leverage MJ Freeway product and services solutions.
· Ability to effectively manage day-to-day client inquiries and engage the proper internal MJ Freeway resources to reconcile the topics.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
· Knowledge of MJ Freeway products and services
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to develop client specific value propositions by leveraging insights from client experiences
· Ability to effectively present findings to client to drive client satisfaction, revenue and retention
· Customer Focus
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients
· Seek client feedback and incorporate it into future activities
· Demonstrate dedication to meeting client expectations and requirements
· Ability to collaborate with sales team and cross functional support teams to achieve goals
· Able to manage time and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Organize tasks, deliverables and meet commitments on time
· Capable of interpreting data and making actionable recommendations to improve performance
· Good at focused listening and conflict management
· Can find common ground and explains differing viewpoints comprehensively
· Salary for this role is competitive.
· 100% company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance,
· Generous vacation policy
· positive and passionate work environment where we live by three principles:
- Do the right thing
- Be part of the solution
- Show people that you care
MJ Freeway® is the industry-leading software, consulting, and data solution for cannabis businesses, processing $10B in cannabis sales transactions and serving clients in every regulated market in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia. Founded in 2010 and designed and built specifically for cannabis businesses, MJ Freeway's technology includes a patented seed to sale supply chain ERP Platform which leverages sophisticated business intelligence insights. MJ Freeway's Leaf Data Systems software solution enables governments to track cannabis, prevent diversion, and ensure patient, public, and product safety. MJ Freeway also offers a complete suite of consulting services for new and existing cannabis businesses.
MJ Freeway LLC offers 100% company-paid medical insurance, unlimited time off (with approval) and a positive work environment where we live by three principles:
• Do the right thing
• Be part of the solution
• Show people that you care
Sound like the place for you? Please submit your cover letter and resume to #removed#
Role: Client Success Manager
Apply for this job now.